Oct 19, 2011

G........SUS


New York (Western)

Ok so i learned that when your talking bout NY you have to be pretty specific about what part of NY your talking about. I was in the "Western New York", so every time i said NY i had to say Western first. I had a great time while there and was even able to bring a few friends up with me.

Tom, Dillon, Jesse, Me



Tom is a good friend that worked with us that summer. Dillon, Jesse, and I drove up the first week of May, Dillon left 1/2 way through, Jesse finished the summer and whet home and I well i left October 16th (3 days ago). My Job there was to help CO-Lead the Counselors in Training (C.I.Ts) program as well as the Staff Chaplain for the male staff members, what an experience. I learned a ton and hopefully helped with a few learn as well. What i love about being put in a position that's new is the chance that I get to grow and learn new things. I find out what i'm good at and areas that need a little attention.



My job didn't let me be to involved directly with the kids but it was good to be able to hang out with them in my free time. For the Staff that i was able to connect with, we had a really good time.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment