Oct 17, 2010

Spiritual Vacation

What do we think about when we think of a Vacation?
To me is consists of running water, green trees preferably by the thousands, sounds of nature, there has to be a camp fire of some kind & it would be nice to sleep out side. But hey that just my thoughts of what a Vacation might look like.
I have made it to Nepal and the 2nd day here i felt as though i was on a Spiritual Vacation. Very morning waking up the a beautiful sunrise over a gorgeous mountain top. This pretty little concrete cottage laying on the side of a mountain for the greatest view i've seen in ages. Breath taking sights every where i go and that's just the scenery. The people here have a style of there own as well that just makes you wonder. The way they cook, clean, work, sleep. The way they dress the style they dress heck man every thing about them is so different then how i was raised. "Differents not wrong it just Different " That's a phase one of the speakers said in one of my class a few years back and it has stuck every sense.
I'm truly enjoying my time here. I don't like the rain or when it rains but its been raining quite a bit sense i've been here and it's still beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment