Aug 31, 2010

Wow goodbye six months

Had a some what nice stay at the Mission of Mercy hospital here in India, well the nurses were nice. After my 16 day stay i came out to what was like a new world, like my little stay some how made me forget india, lol. Don't worry i survived.

Well as my six months are coming to an end, looks like I'm heading to Nepal. Don't really know much about it and getting pretty excited about the trip. Some friends that have been there from India said it's like a breath of fresh air.

Oh and by the way, does anybody know how i can watch the Alabama Game, they kick off this Saturday. You know this would be a great "early birthday present" or Christmas present for anyone wanting to Help this Bama fan get his fix, Thanks and God bless.

Roll Tide !

No comments:

Post a Comment