Sep 25, 2010

Helloooo Nepal






Goodbye cooking and cleaning and sweeping and playing and tons of other activities we do everyday. Goodbye kids and Life Connections staff and that old guy that always trys to sell me Bananas from the corner, i love that guy. My time here India skipped amazing and hit unbelievable smack in the face. I felt as if i was part of 3 different liefs here. Ministry life, Personal life and Kolkata life, all glorified God and definitely kept me busy.


Now moving on to Nepal to where the Journey continues. Time to shovel dirt and hammer nails, hike trails or so i think. I leave in 3 days and so many things are running thorough my head. I'm excited to see what's to come and what kind of doors open. I'm willing so we'll see.


Peace & Love







No comments:

Post a Comment