May 2, 2010

Jesus

BEST TITLE OF ALL
What better title then this right. He's been here before we were and will be long after were gone. I'm in a place that NEEDS so much & that are being held down by so much that it's over whelming. SO........ JESUS........ That's all i can say, that's what I'm left with. That's all i can say to a country that needs change and this change can only come from Him.
ONE AT A TIME
So where do i stand in this. Well He's got me here in a place that needs so much work and yet I'm only one. As sometimes thoughts and ideas can become to big, too fast for a hand full of works and lack of funds. We are in constant reminder that Jesus and only Jesus can change the world. He can do this with people just like you and me and He can do it one person at a time. That's the thought I'm left with to comfort this overwhelming need.

No comments:

Post a Comment